5 reasons for your autumn vacation in Damüls Faschina
- Mountainous - Hike through the breathtaking hiking area Damüls Faschina and watch the trees change color.
- Herbstgenusszeit - 12 September to 4 October - Be surprised by a varied program in autumn and discover the culinary diversity of the regions.
- The Pfarrkirche St. Nikolaus von Damüls is one of the highlights of Vorarlberg's art history with its late medieval murals, its figurative furnishings and its unique location on the hill.
- The forest ropes course with Flying Fox in Damüls offers you a varied and special leisure experience during your autumn vacation. "Hover" in and between the trees, rush and dumbbell from tree trunk to tree trunk and simply whiz over valleys with the Flying Fox.
- There is a lot to discover in the Bergreich Damüls Faschina. The free Bregenzerwald Guest Card is your ticket to the unique mountain experiences. The card is valid for any number of rides on the mountain railroads and buses, as well as for admission to the region's swimming pools.